Change font size
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 71   [ 706 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next
 Post subject: 05 XT: the ongoing project!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 pm 

I Say: Mum, when I grow up, I want to be a pilot! Sorry son, you can't do both!! :D
Vehicle: MY05 XT Luxury AT, white

G'day Foz-folk,

After the standard TD04 decided to die (in the words of my 6yo daughter: Dad, your car's on fire!), it began an "out with the old, in with the new" process, that essentially won't stop as far as I am the owner of this vehicle. ;)

The TD04 got replaced with a VF34. After research and deliberation, I learned that the VF34 was the most likely contender to fulfill my needs: family escape vehicle with a bit more punch; and I'm led to believe, that the total power output capacity of the VF34 means it is not 'big' enough to break the drivetrain (all else being equal). :D

This is the parts list so far, including accessories:

Engine, drivetrain, exhaust and fuel system:
- VF34 with AVO actuator
- 4EAT: upgraded torque converter. Rallitek HD mounts. Davies Craig transmission cooler; installed in the LH guard, bypassing the radiator bottom tank (which is the usual thing for OEM install on autos ... I wanted to reduce the heat load on the radiator, no internal thermostat), with Tru-Cool in-line thermostat (180 deg f setting) and cooler fan wired-up in parallel with the engine fans
- VTD transfer case
- Block: stock internals
- Head: stock item; slightly shaved (needed machining after replacing the head gasket); valves re-profiled
- ARP head bolts (260-4701): not the full ball-tearer items, the next ones down from that
- Tomei valve springs
- Tomei Poncam camshafts: 252 spec
- TGV delete (thanks Tremayne: he also welded-over the holes and ground it flat)
- GTSpec EL headers and up-pipe, 'titanium' wrapped
- Process West TMIC with splitter suited to STi scoop + aftermarket t-bolt clamps, covered in reflective heat tape, rewelded the BPV mount (internal weld was cracked from factory, grrr!), installed studs for the BPV (otherwise the bolt hole gets 'weak' over time). Process West replaced the original splitter for free: new one is alloy ... the old steel splitter had delaminated, so when I told them about it, they replaced it with a new-style item.
- STi BPV return hose
- Turbosmart BPV
- Turbosmart FPR1200 fuel pressure regulator + engine-bay gauge
- Grimmspeed AOS for cam covers only
- Walbro fuel pump
- 3" Turbo XS SS TBE (I have a catless centre pipe for track days, should I wish to use it), thermo wrapped
- AEM CAI
- Fender plug, to fill in the hole left by the old air intake (removed for now: experimenting with trying to get engine bay temps down)
- Beatrush pitching control rod
- Tactrix 3-port BCS
- Innovate Motorsports MTX-L wideband O2 sensor and Air-Fuel Ratio gauge
- Innovate HBX-1 extension plug for the above O2 sensor
- PLX Devices DM-100 Touch multi-gauge
- Auto Meter oil pressure gauge
- Subtle Solutions gauge mounts for the ashtray hole: houses the AFR and oil pressure gauges
- TH tune
- Perrin Silicon turbo inlet pipe
- Logpro Silicon radiator hoses (+ spare set)
- GFB lightweight pulley set: yet to be installed (pulleys are a matching set -- ratios need to match --, and must be installed concurrently with the power steering pump pulley that has the bolt attachment NOT the hex key centre). Note: these are NOT a harmonic balancer, so I am reluctant to actually install them. :?
- Golpher aluminium radiator
- STi 1.3bar radiator cap
- Greddy oil cooler: had to be installed in the front grille (had the mounts for the WRX STi, to go in the right-hand guard, but these don't fit the Foz without removing the CAI pod). Internal thermostat, begins opening at 70 degrees C, then modulates to hold 80 degrees C.
- Perrin turbo heatshield
- STi flat-plate impeller water pump
- STi oil pump
- Injector Dynamics ID1000 injectors
- Cosworth parallel fuel rails
- Group N engine mounts
- WRX half-moon sump
- Killer B oil sump pick-up
- Coolant throttle-body bypass mod
- Banjo bolt screen delete (old ones were kinda ok)
- Mishimoto universal 2-port catch can, for the PCV / crank case
- Omni 3-bar MAP sensor
- Oil filter magnet

Bodywork:
- Ultrex carbon fibre bonnet scoop
- Custom airbrush bonnet art, done at PJ's Customs at Rocklea (Brisbane)
- DIY wind noise reducers around the windows
- Replacement USDM headlights. Added the brightest legal Narva bulbs whilst I had the chance to fit them, along with the foggies as well.
- Tinted with darkest legal tint, including the moonroof
- Hella Supertone Panther horns
- Subtle Solutions hood struts
- Beatrush aluminium underbody stone guard
- CrossSports bumpers front and rear, with front skirt and foglight surrounds, grille and extensions: Original grille with extensions, front energy absorber, front bumper bracket and front mudguards (wheel arch inner liner) need to be replaced to accommodate front STi and/or CrossSports bumpers. Rear STi / CrossSports bumpers need extra brackets to install them properly (see XTI06's build thread for write-up)
- STi sideskirts

Accessories: LED interior lights (brighter and whiter), cargo mat, floor mats, seat covers, dashmat, roofracks, foglamp protectors, headlight protectors, bikerack with QLD accessory-plate, custom towbar, dashcams (to be installed)! Dashcams....yet to be installed.

Trailer: thanks Chris for the mags (OEM 16x6.5) ... I got the trailer made, so as to fit matching hubs / rims, tyres and wheel nuts. So, I now have an alloy spare in the car, and the trailer gets 2 alloys plus a matching spare too. I think it's a good idea for traveling, as I have multiple spares now. Klamp-It wheel clamp to store it.

Brakes, suspension and handling:
- Enkei RPF1 18x8 (with centre caps, have to buy them separately, unless you get the 19" rims in their range), +45mm offset. Hankook R-S3, 235/45/18, 94W, 200/A/A (although, I have heard that they used to be 140 treadwear, but the latest tyres have been given a 200 rating stamp without any apparent changes to the compound etc?)
- Stock rims, for daily driving: Goodyear Efficient Grip tyres, 225/55/16 95Y, 320/A/A
- WRX 4-pot front calipers: fully reconditioned before install, silver spray-painted (VHT caliper paint), QFM A1RM pads
- WRX 2-pot rear calipers, with Kartboy dogbone adapters: fully reconditioned before install, silver spray-painted (VHT caliper paint), QFM A1RM pads
- HEL braided braided brake lines
- DBA 4000 T3 rotors front and rear
- Cusco master brake cylinder stopper
- GD WRX STi LCAs: yet to be installed, and awaiting ‘Bauer Engineering’ caster plates
- SuperPro caster kit (Whiteline item removed due to 'dead' :roll: )
- Whiteline stuff: strut braces front and rear (front brace suitable for larger TMIC), HD RSB mounts, 22mm adjustable FSB and RSB, KLC139 HD endlinks front and rear, KTA123 lateral links, swaybar lateral locks front and rear, RCA kit (I'm advised that the SuperPro kit is better!), rear subframe lock bolt kit, rear diff support lock bushes, rear trailing arm bushes.
- Coilovers: Pedders XA Extremes with added front camber tops
- Nolathane power-steering-rack bushes.
- Cusco rear subframe brace: HD mounts don't fit with this brace in place (the HD mount needs a slot in it, to allow it to slide over the reinforcement on the subframe brace)
- Beatrush rear performance bar
- Beatrush front performance bar
- Beatrush boot brace (in the umbrella storage)
- Subtle Solutions boot brace (rear of boot area ... out of the car, to make room for the spare tyre)
- Subtle Solutions front A-frame brace
- WRX STi power steering rack (FE200): restored.
- Ultra Racing side floor bars: Cusco rear side floor braces removed and donated
- STi brake master cylinder.
- Davies Craig power steering cooler (no internal thermostat), installed in the top-right of the grille

Suspension settings:
23rd May 2017
- Toe: zero degrees all round
- Front camber: 2 deg
- Rear camber: 1.85 deg

16th May 2016
- FSB: hard
- RSB: hard
- Front camber: 2.8 degree (gets camber wear for street driving with this setting)
- Rear camber: 1.85 degrees
- Spring rates: 8kg front / 6kg rear (I think?)
- Front caster: 3.5 degrees
- Toe angle: 0 degrees front and rear
- Tyre pressure: for handling purposes = 3psi higher on the rear (after experimentation on the skidpan. However, I'm going to reinvestigate this idea: get the tyre pressures even all round for max grip, and balance-out the car with bars and dampers instead, thus removing the tyre pressures as a tweaking variable. The optimum should be in the range of 31-34psi, then add 2-3psi to the rear if all else fails with respect to the other available suspension adjustments). For daily driving = 36+psi all round
- Ride height: lowest legal front, 5mm higher rake rear
- Strut settings have 1 to 30 clicks: 21 clicks front - 25 clicks rear (going to revisit this idea too: start even, at approx 26 clicks, which seems to prevent wheel-tramp, and make small adjustments from there = choppy for street use).

--- Overall, on previous settings: wee-bit understeery, but now has some manageable lift-off oversteer.
- There is way less 'wheel-barrowing' on the front-outside wheel now (compared to the STi springs)
- With the addition of the Ultra Racing body braces, the vehicle brakes a lot flatter (which I think has introduced some rearward brake bias, as did the WRX brake set-up)
- The front A-frame brace 'ties-in' really well with the front strut brace and front performance bar, to 'flatten' the nose of the car during cornering = EXCELLENT mod!!
- Regardless of how much stiffer everything is in the rear of this vehicle, it still hasn't yet lost traction in the rear ... i.e. it reaches understeer first, still!
- STi power steering rack is much more suitable, for all round purposes :thumbs:
- Tyre temps across the tread show that the rear camber was good; the front camber would still need more for track use (maybe extra caster from some alloy LCAs might alleviate this?).

ICE:
- Kenwood DDX4033BT head-unit (with iPod connector for extra $$$ :x )
- Mongoose Q415 headrest consoles for the kids
- Sony Xplod XM-SW3 3-channel amp, running the fronts (2 x 35W RMS) and sub (1 x 125W RMS)
- Clarion front splits (kept the original tweeter, and mounted the Clarion tweeter on the door just above the speaker grille = proving to be a good spot, IMHO), Clarion 3-ways in the rear doors, EOSS 10" subwoofer (mounted into the side wall, where the 6x9 goes ... cheap sub, but good enough for now) with acoustic matting and Dacron filling
- 160GB iPod Classic ... I HATE ITUNES!!! :twisted:
- As many USB thumbdrives and SD cards as I can muster: games and movies
- Thinking of resetting my old iPhone 4 to factory settings, then loading it with movies and using it in the car?

Wish list:
- Water sprayer system for TMIC and radiator
- Forged short block: "Option 1 or 2" from RSS
- Valve-body upgrade ... maybe (possibility of introducing harsh gear changes)?
- MCA Reds! 8-)

What have I learned?
- When I asked local parts dealers about brake upgrades, they all chuckled at me! "Why?" they asked, "They're pretty damn good already, and too many guys put too big a brakes on the back." Hmm ... OK ... how about some slotted rotors and better pads? "Yeah ... that'll do ya!" [Anyway: that was the resounding response I kept getting! 4-pots may be better. Edit: the brake upgrade list above has survived the track without any noticeable performance / safety issues ... but the 4-pot / 2-pot combo gave better brake bias and a greater selection of brands of pads available]
- VF34s are a 'nice' upgrade to the turbo, and it elicits a wry smile from all the service guys. I believe the VF34 is not able to produce enough power to kill the drivetrain ... at least, I hope that's true, and another reason why I chose the VF34?! VF34's are a bit finnicky with boost control / boost cuts when they are wound-up.
- The PW TMIC made the engine quieter ... go figure? Anyone? PW have upgraded them, by mounting the BPV mouting point better (better welding, canted angle)
- Power steering rack bushes ... Niiice ... steering has more positive 'feel', with a little bit more NVH. These bushes were 30mm items, and I was warned that some vehicles of this make have 25mm bushes (check it out beforehand!)
- Apparently the radiator is up to the task of accepting plenty of upgrades, but the fuel pump isn't (it's suitable for not much more than stock spec). Edit: no it's not!! The A/T cooling line runs through the bottom of the radiator, and I got the AT OIL TEMP light late during a session on the track at QR ... hence I've gotten the new tranny cooler and Golpher radiator (yet, it's still having issues when fanging-it on the track due to a head gasket problem). A/T TEMP light sorted, though.
- The Foresters are thought of as being damn good and reliable vehicles, but Toyotas still take the cake for that sort of fame. However, one guy at Repco must have got a lemon: he hates Subarus, so he bragged about his shopping trolley! Each to their own?
- My repairer sung the praises of the Grimmspeed cross-pipe and up-pipe. Fitted straight in, no dramas ... and he really liked the look of the flex points and their location.
- I discussed with my repairer, the CAI. We reckon that the design of the intake on the 05 XT would benefit from the CAI, as the intake opening points downwards behind the RH headlight, and is not taking air from over the RH headlight like other models (which seems pretty good, IMO).
- 2005 XTs are a PITA to put an aftermarket intercooler on, as the BPV faces the 'wrong' way, and the metal return pipe is also a PITA to get off (Suggestion: do as 1 big install, with the silicon turbo inlet to go in, and the inlet manifold off!).
- Once a beefier swaybar goes in, it wears-out the bushes quicker.
- Stock RSB mounts are 'very' breakable, but the HD mounts don't fit with a Cusco rear subframe brace.
- Back doors and boot have significantly less rattles, after the Cusco subframe brace was installed.
- You can't simply replace the rear SLS struts with aftermarket struts, or else the ride height will go up, as the original springs are too soft.
- The stock 6x9 speaker is pus!
- DIY wind reducer is surprisingly effective.
- The Beatrush front performance bar was a surprisingly terrific addition, and did MORE than the front strut brace ... and I reckon more bang for your buck than a RSB ... and I reckon the Cusco rear subframe brace needs to be applauded too (definitely moreso than the RSB).
- Goodyear Efficient Grip tyres are pus on the track: too soft in the sidewalls, got hot after 3 sessions and became skatey; but they're cruisie street tyres. Dunlop SportsMaxx RTs rock ... albeit, they're still street tyres!! Falken RT615K tyres can't handle heat, but have great sidewalls and their steering response is excellennt.
- I was informed that the GFB lightweight pulleys are not 'harmonic balancers', so they may be detrimental: anyone? Edit: likely to be true, as they are solid metal, no rubber like the crank pulley.
- I've been informed to never thermo wrap ceramic coated exhaust components, as it breaks-down the ceramic.
- It costs approx $2000 to replace an OEM moonroof!! (Lucky: insurance job)
- QFM A1RM pads are squeaky at first, but hold up well on the track (EBC Redstuff were better)
- Lowering a Forester is annoying! :?
- It's a painful experience putting JDM body parts on
- Keeping a Foz's water temps cool is not all that easy at times, in Straya
- The service manual torques settings are questionably high for the cam pulleys
- I bypassed the radiator bottom tank when installing the transmission cooler, so maybe a radiator for a manual-gearbox car is ok, if you plan to do the same thing?
- If you remove the engine, ensure you put anti-seize on the engine locating pins before reinstalling the engine.

Anyway ... that's all for the time being. Hope you are all having fun ... mine has just begun ... errhum, still going!?

Catcha,

Craig

:drinks:

Removed and stored:
- JDM FSTi 'SG9' springs
- Shockies to match: KYB Excel-G 330000 series
- Subtle Solutions 1" spacer kit for the rear
- STi 'oil cooler / heat exchanger': not needed with the installation of the Greddy remote oil cooler
- OEM oil heat exchanger
- Cusco rear side floor braces: donated to Tremayne
- Beatrush radiator cooling plate: donated to Tremayne
- H&R ‘Triple C’ Camber adjustment bolts in the rear: sold
- Signature Swaybars custom 22mm adjustable RSB: donated to Tremayne
- OEM FSB
- Ultrex side skirts: they fit like crap
- Hayman Reese tow bar: doesn't fit with the new TBE
- Grimmspeed ceramic coated cross-pipe and up-pipe: Tremayne bought these
- Tomei Procam: exhaust = 264 degree, 10.0mm; intake = 260 degree, 9.8mm (removed, because it was killed by JW Racing ... grrr! They replaced it with the Poncams listed above)!
- Falken RT615K, 235/40/18 95W, 200/A/A. These tyres don't really handle the heat of track work; very good otherwise. Keeping them for longevity's sake ... they will go back on as street tyres when I wear-out the Hankooks.

Removed due to disintegration:
- turbo beanie ... FAIL!
- Whiteline caster kit ... FAIL!
- Logpro silicon turbo inlet hose: poor workmanship by a workshop ... they chopped some of the end off to try and make their job easier fitting it, causing me all sorts of troubles since then. Replaced with Perrin hose!
- 'Fiberglass-based' header wrap ... FAIL! Seeing how the 'titanium' wrap lasts this time?

Donated to his little sister 'Dot': KTA109 lateral links and KLC26 HD endlinks for the rear.

OzFoz Rally, Wisemans Ferry

^^^ Then ... now:

Last edited by craig747400 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 198 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 05 XT: the project so far ... what have I learned?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:47 pm 

I Say: Live fast, Die young in a nice pair of shorts
Vehicle: OctaviaRS, Pajero, MT09, WR450

Good to hear its going well mate, I got these for my kids - very cheap and work well, 1 hour to install - separate movies with ir headphones - all great until they start singing in the back seat

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Headrest-9-HD-Car-Monitor-DVD-Player-GAME-Pillow-PAIR-/250845644508?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a6790c6dc

mikthedinosaur wrote:
Man if it makes 280 and is on 20 something psi boost in the 2k rpm range ill be harder than a pedo in a playground

WL FSB/RSB+HDlinks & ALK; X Force dump, STi mid, magnaflow cans; STi/KYB suspension, TS BOV, VF52, PW TMIC, DBA4000s, PB 3 port, Perrin inlet, TH tuned

13.076 @ 170kph

http://ozfoz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27496

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:52 pm 

I Say: No Boost..... NO CHANCE!!!
Vehicle: MY04 XT Lux

There's a few extra parts I would add into that as well, especially at the tune stage....

* Bigger TMIC, eg STI, PW etc
* Grimmspeed 3 Port BCS (a must when tuning to hold boost better and prevent fuel cut)
* Possibly upgraded injectors

The first two are a must with the VF34, the last maybe not so much, but just my 2c worth, as I am upgrading my 04 XT and have alot of stuff to go on.

The Grimmspeed AOS is a good idea, but unsure of the benefits, but I wouldnt bother about the pulley set, my Suby mechanic said there's no real use for aftermarket pulleys.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:25 pm 

I Say: I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.
Vehicle: MY04 XT-L

That's a damn good start. Further than I have gotten so far.

I'll agree with the radiator being good and the fuel pump being bad. Keep an eye out for pin hole leaks from the top tank on the radiator though.

I find the brakes on my MY04 horrible! I'm upgrading lines pads and rotors. A 4 pot/2 pot combo is the next step up, but needs bigger rear rotors for that.

I disagree with the shopping trolley>Subaru

I'm not familiar with the MY05 air intake system, but if its anything like..well anything else, its surely very restrictive. I have a PW CAI but if I didn't I would just remove the resonator and put a high flow filter in the stock airbox. Careful of oiled filters, I've heard reports that they don't mix to well with suby engines.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm 

I Say: Mum, when I grow up, I want to be a pilot! Sorry son, you can't do both!! :D

PSIFOZZY wrote:
There's a few extra parts I would add into that as well, especially at the tune stage....

* Bigger TMIC, eg STI, PW etc
* Grimmspeed 3 Port BCS (a must when tuning to hold boost better and prevent fuel cut)
* Possibly upgraded injectors

The first two are a must with the VF34, the last maybe not so much, but just my 2c worth, as I am upgrading my 04 XT and have alot of stuff to go on.

The Grimmspeed AOS is a good idea, but unsure of the benefits, but I wouldnt bother about the pulley set, my Suby mechanic said there's no real use for aftermarket pulleys.

To keep the flow of this topic going for me, here: the question of which STi TMIC fits the 05 XT, comes to mind? I know there was a JDM STi model in the Forester range of this year model (which never came to Australia), but is there a WRX item that fits also? The stock intercooler is supposedly up to the task of handling the VF34, hence I went with the VF34: did I miss something in my research?

I asked my repairer about the 3-port BCS (as an aside question, and not specific to this initial project), and I got a shrug and a grimace: considered a luxury at this level of modification, of sorts, so I am kinda bemused by the contradictory comments? I've seen dyno graphs where the boost seems a bit more stable, but then again, I'm not expecting to have this vehicle perform like a track car, as the vehicles in the dyno readouts.

Thanks for the thought-provoking comments ... I am STILL learning! ;) :thumbs:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:35 pm 

TrumpST wrote:
Good to hear its going well mate, I got these for my kids - very cheap and work well, 1 hour to install - separate movies with ir headphones - all great until they start singing in the back seat

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Headrest-9-HD-Car-Monitor-DVD-Player-GAME-Pillow-PAIR-/250845644508?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a6790c6dc

eBay link = too cool! Gonna consider those very seriously!

How easy was getting power to them? Any loose / visible leads, that kids might pull out / snap etc?

:ok:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 pm 

lucky13 wrote:
That's a damn good start. Further than I have gotten so far.

I'll agree with the radiator being good and the fuel pump being bad. Keep an eye out for pin hole leaks from the top tank on the radiator though.

I find the brakes on my MY04 horrible! I'm upgrading lines pads and rotors. A 4 pot/2 pot combo is the next step up, but needs bigger rear rotors for that.

I disagree with the shopping trolley>Subaru

I'm not familiar with the MY05 air intake system, but if its anything like..well anything else, its surely very restrictive. I have a PW CAI but if I didn't I would just remove the resonator and put a high flow filter in the stock airbox. Careful of oiled filters, I've heard reports that they don't mix to well with suby engines.

Haha ... ya know: I'm still considering the whole shibbang with the brakes. :lol:

Yep: heard the same about the oiled filters! :thumbs:

WRT to the radiator: my XT had a dud radiator top hose from the day I got it. When the hose was replaced (the very next day), and the system pressure checked ... pssssssst ... pin hole from the base of the male heater hose fitting! :shock: :? Hence, new radiator from the 2nd day I had the vehicle.

I considered: gotta expect something 'small' like that occuring ... but not a turbo 3 weeks later. Hmm ... things are NOT allowed to happen in 3s, this time!! :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 pm 

I Say: Putting a Chev badge on a commodore is no different to putting an F badge on a Forester
Vehicle: a Patrol

Definately go the 3 port boost soleniod, no question there at all

4 Pot brake setup is a great upgrade, __Rob__ is selling a set cheap with a swap for your stockers. rear will benifit from just a quality set of pads if the 2 Pot setup isn't in your immidiate plans (will need dogbone adaptors and new rotors)

Foz STI cooler isnt a great upgrade on these. MY06 STI (WRX) cooler will bolt straight up, otherwise 02+ will with minor bracket modifications and WRX BOV return line. The 08 STI will fit with some modifications (I'm running one) but they are a fair whack bigger and I'm not 100% convinced on the added benifits.

I also suggest that you find a new repairer, sorry if this offends, but I don't think he knows what he is talking about when it comes to a modified Subaru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:44 pm 

I Say: Putting a Chev badge on a commodore is no different to putting an F badge on a Forester
Vehicle: a Patrol

ALSO in regards to the air intake; if you remove the resinator and duct some PVC stormwater pipe (there is a DIY on here) into the airbox from inside the guard, the airbox doesnt flow all that bad

Added bonus is that it looks stock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:17 pm 

Vehicle: 04XT, 05WRX & 11STi Spec R

Sounds like you are happy with your service guy but his knowledge on modding subarus is suss at best. Maybe get him to do your normal services but see a specialist who really knows what modding Subes is about for the other stuff. The 4 pot or Liberty upgrade on the front calipers makes a difference that is worth it for sure. Also ensure you have the best tryes you can justify/afford for your type of use.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 71   [ 706 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next