It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 234 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Post subject: Wacky News Thread
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 am 

I Say: Lurking here, whist you sleep..
Vehicle: MY10 WRX / MY10 XT Premium

Man's genitals glued by three scorned lovers wrote:
A MARRIED man has had his penis glued to his stomach by three woman who had discovered he was romantically involved with each of them.

The trio of women were tipped of about the love triangle from an unlikely source - the man's wife.

Police allege one of the women - Therese Ziemann - lured the Casanova to a Wisconsin hotel room with a promise of a massage and convinced him to be blinfolded and tied up, according to ABC News.

She is then alleged to have cut off his underwear and text the other women to join her.

When the women came into the room, they allegedly attacked him and applied strong glue to several parts of his body.

It has been reported that the man's penis was glued to his stomach, while he was asked which woman he loved more, which one he wanted to grow old with, slapped him in the face and then said, "Can you handle that?"

"This wasn't a spur of the moment type of event in that all of the participants in the complaint and in the information provided were part and parcel of this plan," said district attorney Ken Krantz.

The man was finally released after he started screaming. Police accuse the women of then stealing his phone, wallet and car.

Media reports suggest that the the victim's wife also faces a charge of being a party to false imprisonment.

The Post-Crescent newspaper said the victim was treated for minor injuries and has been released from hospital.

Ziemann was charged with being a party to false imprisonment, fourth-degree sexual assault and misdemeanor battery. Her two accomplices were charged with being a party to false imprisonment.

Post subject: Re: Wacky News Thread
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:57 am 

Thief thanks cops for rescuing him wrote:
AN Italian thief thanked police officers for arresting him and putting an end to a beating from Korean tourists whom he had robbed in Rome, police say.

"I must thank you; they were massacring me,'' the 48-year-old criminal told police after he was arrested near the Theatre of Marcellus, one of the monuments in Rome's historic centre.

The thief, from the northern region of Liguria, stole a handbag from a Korean family when they were not paying attention.

He threatened the family with a knife when he was spotted and then tried to flee.

Two men from the family, in their 20s, chased him for several hundred metres before they got him down with tae-kwondo moves.

They disarmed the thief and continued to beat him.

A patrolling police officer intervened, separated the three and arrested the thief.

"Normally tourists will just call us and report the incidents,'' the officer said.

"In this case, the two got really excited and could have seriously injured the thief.''

The young Koreans left after they got the handbag back. The thief was transferred to a prison in Rome and will face robbery charges.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:50 pm 

I Say: I'M BATMAN!
Vehicle: MY97 GX

Good on them! Bloody thieves!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm 

I Say: Car is now back to stock :(
Vehicle: MY01 GT - champagne

haha fantastic, serves them right

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 pm 

Michael Jackson fans want pop star to win Nobel Peace Prize wrote:
MORE than 15,000 people have signed an internet petition calling for late pop star Michael Jackson to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2010.

Started by an American college student, the petition praises Jackson for his commitment to humanitarian causes and calls on the Norwegian Nobel Institute to name the singer as next year's winner.

"We the Undersigned, believe Michael Jackson has given of himself completely and selflessly in a lifelong effort to help better global conditions for children, and all of humankind," the petition said.

"Michael Jackson has undoubtedly earned the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize,'' said the petition posted at http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mjnobelpeaceprize.

The web petition has a stated goal of one million signatures and had more than 15,000 supporters on Tuesday.

But calls for Jackson, who died from a cardiac arrest on June 25, to get next year's prize are bound to fail -- the rules state that Nobel prizes cannot be awarded posthumously.

Secondly, only certain people are eligible to submit nominations, including members of parliament and government worldwide, university professors, previous laureates and members of several international institutes.

The Nobel Committee that awards the prize is also eligible to nominate candidates.

This year, US President Barack Obama and French President Nicolas Sarkozy are among the 205 candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The winner will be announced October 9.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:13 am 

Swedish couple heading to Italian island of Capri type Carpi into GPS wrote:
OFFICIALS say a Swedish couple looking for the pristine waters of the popular island of Capri ended some 660km away in the northern industrial town of Carpi after misspelling the destination on their car's global positioning system.

Angelo Giovannini, a spokesman for the Carpi town hall, near Modena, said last night that the couple drove into the main square last week and asked the local tourist office how to reach Capri's famed Blue Grotto sea cave.

"We thought they might mean a restaurant. Capri is an island, they did not even wonder why they didn't cross any bridge or take any boat," he said.

He said the couple, who were not identified, arrived from Venice and admitted they had mistakenly type4d Carpi into their GPS.

They later set off to their planned destination at the other end of the Italian peninsula with the correct spelling in their GPS.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 am 

I Say: I Make Stickers! Like ORSM Industries on Facebook
Vehicle: Barbie Juice Box

This just in.......This thread is Gold, so far so good

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:36 am 

I Say: I Live My Life One Google At A Time.
Vehicle: MY99GT, HER99GT, MY92REX

mic18u wrote:
A MARRIED man has had his penis glued to his stomach by three woman who had discovered he was romantically involved with each of them.

The trio of women were tipped of about the love triangle from an unlikely source - the man's wife.

Police allege one of the women - Therese Ziemann - lured the Casanova to a Wisconsin hotel room with a promise of a massage and convinced him to be blinfolded and tied up, according to ABC News.

She is then alleged to have cut off his underwear and text the other women to join her.

When the women came into the room, they allegedly attacked him and applied strong glue to several parts of his body.

It has been reported that the man's penis was glued to his stomach, while he was asked which woman he loved more, which one he wanted to grow old with, slapped him in the face and then said, "Can you handle that?"

"This wasn't a spur of the moment type of event in that all of the participants in the complaint and in the information provided were part and parcel of this plan," said district attorney Ken Krantz.

The man was finally released after he started screaming. Police accuse the women of then stealing his phone, wallet and car.

Media reports suggest that the the victim's wife also faces a charge of being a party to false imprisonment.

The Post-Crescent newspaper said the victim was treated for minor injuries and has been released from hospital.

Ziemann was charged with being a party to false imprisonment, fourth-degree sexual assault and misdemeanor battery. Her two accomplices were charged with being a party to false imprisonment.

LOL thats why the only whoring i do is on OzFoz.....No Super Glue Penis stuck to abdomen issue's ;)

You Blocked Me On GetafarkenlifeFoz And Now You're Going To Die!

russgt wrote:
blah blah blah. All this dyno talk is crap. Too many laminate racers on here.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 am 

ORSMXT wrote:
This just in.......This thread is Gold, so far so good

The joys at working on nightshift, got nothing better to do then search the internet for crazy news :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 am 

Vehicle: MY15 XT Premium

gsxr wrote:
mic18u wrote:

LOL thats why the only whoring i do is on OzFoz.....No Super Glue Penis stuck to abdomen issue's ;)

maybe issues with it reaching your stomach? ??????????????????? "no offense intended" ;)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 24   [ 234 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next